- Create a gallery showing bioblitz images posted from all platforms - iNaturalist, eBird, plantNet, (Instagram?)
- Use this wiki as an integrating platform
- Could be, e.g., a page for each observation
- This would allow us to reach out to other sources of data on the wiki, or, through inter-wiki links, to other biowikifarm wikis.
- Taxon pages; categories for invasiveness and conservation concern; crop relatives; etc.
- Specify a simple format for structuring essential Darwin Core metadata via instagram
- Add checklists (Not really a data task - just something that must be done)
- Make this wiki beautiful
- E.g. change the skin, add pictures, improve navigation